Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Trondors Trivia     The FistCast 

Board index » 1st Fist of Light Forums » Other Games

Post subject: Did we miss this one?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 am 

Elder Scrolls Online? http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/

I mean seriously. Been playing Skyrim, its awesome, I'm a lizard, and an elf....but stopped playing her cause my lizard is more awesome. but when i was playing my elf I was attacked by Vampires in this city, then i left the city after smiting said vampires and went to get my horse, only to find out vampires have hounds, and the killed my horse. So I desided to take my vengance on the vampires by becoming a werewolf. So I become a werewolf, then kill some dragons to absorb there soul and get this holy sword, but during all of this I made someone somewhere angry so this assasins guild was hired to kill me, well I killed the assasin then in my travels to prepare myself to get the vamipires I came across this kid, he hired me to kill this old crone who beats kids. So I kill here cause its the nice thing to do, but then this group of assasins wants to recruit me......at this point I made the leezard......Anyways, Skyrim is AWESOME!!!!!!!

So um, yeah.....did we have the radar down on this one?

Post subject: Re: Did we miss this one?
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm 

I most certainly did not! That game looks FREAKING AWESOME! I am signed up for the Beta, and hoping against hope that I get into it! I love The Elder Scrolls games, and spent a mint on them already as it is. I love the idea of them turning into an MMO.

I'll be playing this for sure when it comes out!

Post subject: Re: Did we miss this one?
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 am 

This kitten also signed up for the beta of ESO, because she actually have a friend that works for the company that is making it. (This kitten don't ask her a lot of questions, she consider it rude to discuss work to a friend because they already sped too much time at it.) Anyways, she doesn't really know much about the Elder Scrolls lore and have never played any of their games, but she is told she would make a perfect khajiit because well, they are feline and they tend to speak in third person as she does frequently online.

Board index » 1st Fist of Light Forums » Other Games