Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Trondors Trivia     The FistCast 

Board index » 1st Fist of Light Forums » War Room - Once Fist, Always Fist

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Introductions! Who are you? Where did you come from?
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:59 pm 
The Godfather

Wilson I think you might be confused. We aren't that kind of site. This is a website for a gaming guild that plays MMORPG's together that also has an interest in table top role playing games like Dungeons & Dragons.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:40 pm 

Greetings all. I joined the 1st Fist of Light as Arquinval, high elven paladin of Tunare, in Everquest... long, long ago. Just before the battle of Kithicor. I also played as Captain Quazar in CoH back in open beta and for a while after launch. Since then I've played a wide assortment of games, both online and at the table. Looking forward to playing with the 1st Fist again. :)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:04 am 

Hello everyone! I just joined you guys in SWTOR as Katy, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'm married to Liram both in- and out-of-character. Liram and I actually met while roleplaying on WoW (unfortunately on a different server than the Fist - I ran across you guys on an alt named Danyel, but only briefly, and was excited to see our paths cross again!). We both love to come up with personalities and stories for our avatars and couldn't imagine playing computer games any other way.

Right now we'll mostly be on between 8-11pm EST. We have three young children who hate bedtime, so basically it's like a GM makes us pass three dice rolls before we know if we get to turn on the computers each night. If I am on earlier in the day I may be unresponsive because our two-year-old is probably helping with "the little guys" (she likes to make them take baths and go to sleep in my stronghold).

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:40 pm 

I am looking forward to my new chapter with WoW with you guys. A brief history of my game play: started in BC, Prot Pally is my main, I love to run dungeons and quest new content. I hate dailys. I'm slow as heck. Sharylin brought me on, we go back 7 or 8 years. I am new to RP, I have tons to learn. Let the adventure begin!

Thank you for the addition!
-pots

Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:22 pm 

Hello I am Torisen,

I am new to the server but have been playing WoW since Vanilla. Survival hunter has always been my main, might go MM if I do not like the current changes to the spec though. My Primary alt is a prot Pally, who main tanked in Cata and has alt tanked in Burning crusade. I was the guild raid leader in Cata but am perfectly fine taking the back seat. Through out most of this I have played with Sharylin. New to RP but not a stranger to it. I live for progression raiding and enjoy doing dungeons, and these new mythic+ looks pretty cool.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:58 am 

Howdy all,

I'm Maverick, been gaming for most of my life. Didn't start WoW til Cata since the first time I had internet that could play online none of my friends I gamed with played it. I'm new to this server and my main as of now is Resto Shammy. Tanked and healed most of my time playing. I'm friends with Torisen and Sharylin and hoping to make some new friends in this guild.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » 1st Fist of Light Forums » War Room - Once Fist, Always Fist