Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Trondors Trivia     The FistCast 

Board index » 1st Fist of Light Forums » World of Warcraft

Post subject: Reflections
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:39 am 

So, I think I owe an apology to some of the people who are engaged with the WoW MMO and bequeathed to me a sum of resources so that I could become involved and play about in this great sandbox.

I so much lost interest. I spent a particular amount of time in wow. I went through the areas, the so called domains or zones and there were stories, lores, and images of what real fantasy is about.

Alltogether, throughout this, i never found a faction, group, or guild, including the fist, that made the world come alive. What I found was a screen. A vast veil that prevented anything of like gestating beyond the vision of the possible.

Sure. You can make it happen. You can make many things happen. WoW is not a game that encourages this. The fist is wasted here and in this respect I'll leave you to it.

I'm sure that sounded harsh. This is the end of my post, however.

Post subject: Re: Reflections
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:17 pm 
The Godfather

It's all good bro. Don't sweat it. I figured it was something along these lines, which was why you suddenly vanished. WoW isn't for everyone. I've had my own love/hate relationship with it as well. No one likes everything. I wish though you would have waited until you got to try the latest patch though. It changed everything.

Post subject: Re: Reflections
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:07 am 

Do you want to know what else changes everything? Progress. Although, I suppose this is the point after all.

Progress is that beast we let loose because taming it is counter-productive. We can only hope it doesn't rend its head and bite us.

Board index » 1st Fist of Light Forums » World of Warcraft